Search This Website

Friday, June 17, 2016

Father's Day Special Whatsapp Status-Facebook Status Sms-Text Sms-Sms-Father's Day Quotes-Father's Day Wishes-Father's Day Greetings-Father's Day Screps

Fathers Day is going to celebrate on 18 June 2017 on Sunday and every year June month's third Sunday.Father's Day is a day out of year when the kids give gifts and presents to father with love. Father’s Day is becoming worldwide festival in the last few years.  This day is celebrated for honoring fathers and shows your respect to them.Father is the most strong personality for every family and we can know the importance of him who don’t have a father.S we have Serve for youand your lovely father Father's Day Special  Whats app Status,Facebook Status Sms,Text Sms,Father's Day Quotes,Father's Day Wishes,Father's Day Greetings,Father's Day Scraps and amazing Pictures.you share your father's , friends ,well wishers and your relatives.

Father's Day Special Whatsapp Status-Facebook Status Sms-Text Sms-Sms

My father gave me the greatest gift,
anyone could give another person,
He believed in me.
Happy Father's Day...

No wait, Happy Father's Day to ,
The real fathers who actually take
full responsibility in raising their kids
Happy Father's Day..

My daddy can do anything;
He’s smart as smart can be.
I love to walk and hold his hand
To show he belongs to me.
Happy Father's Day..

Thank you for being a great dad !
Your memories will always live in,
the very core of my heart.
Happy Father's Day..

A Father is Someone
you look up to\no matter how tall
you grow
Happy Father's Day...

Father is always strong,
For himself, for her family,
For her wife and childrens
Just to protect his family,
Happy Father’s Day..

Father's Day Quotes
  • My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.-Jim Valvano 
  • A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.-Billy Graham
  • It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. – Pope John
  • I think my mom put it best. She said, 'Little girls soften their daddy's hearts.-Paul Walker
  • To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.-Euripides
  • My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work. —Steve Young
  • A man who just generates a new life is not a father, a father is much more than that whish truly cannot be explained in words.
  • Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” —Anne Geddes 
Father's Day Wishes

No matter how much I grow up,
I will always be three things.
The apple of my
father’s eye, the reigning
queen of my dad’s heart and
daddy’s little girl.
Wish you a Happy Father's Day..

On Father’s Day, I wanted to send you a card
Thanking you for everything you’ve done for
me and for the things you haven’t done
for me  Love you..
Wish you a Happy Father's Day

Daddy is my special friend,
The two of us are buddies.
I always like the things we do,
I'm thankful for my daddy.
Happy Father's Day Dad!
Wishing all of Happy Father's Day..

Father's Day Greetings







Father's Day Scraps





Related Links

Father's Day Date Year 2016 to 2021-Father's Day Story-Celebration India-Pictures

Get Daily New Updates Like this Page