Search This Website

Friday, September 16, 2016

Gandhi Jayanti Special Popular Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi

  • First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
  • Ahimsa means not to injure any creature by thought, word or deed, not even to the supposed advantage of this creature.
  • I claim no perfection for myself. But I do claim to be a passionate seeker after Truth, which is but another name for God.
  • Poverty is but the worst form of violence.
  • The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
  • Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
  • I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and non-violence are as old as the hills. All I have done is to try experiments in both on as vast a scale as I could.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.


Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.


 I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.




 Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.



 You must be the change you wish to see in the world.



 Be the change that you wish to see in the world.



To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest.



Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.


Where there is love there is life.


An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.


Related Links 


Famous Ways to Celebrate Gandhi Jayanti in India

Get Daily New Updates Like this Page